Health service ombudsman

If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your complaint, we will undertake further investigation to resolve it to your satisfaction. However, if you are still not happy, you can report it to the health service ombudsman.

The parliamentary and health service ombudsman may investigate complaints on your behalf, but only if your complaint has already been investigated at a local resolution and independent review level.  There is no charge for this service and the ombudsman is independent of the NHS.

Telephone: 0345 015 4033
(open 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday)