My NHS is an interactive electronic membership which invites you to get involved as much or as little as you like. Being part of My NHS means that you receive a regular email newsletter which will keep you up to date with what is happening with healthcare in the North Lancashire and South Cumbria area. It will also provide you with opportunities to shape what future healthcare services will look like, for example by inviting you to feedback on current consultations or give you information about local events that you can attend. You will be given the option to opt out of the membership at any time.
Click here to: JOIN MY NHS
Benefits of the membership
By being a member you can:
- have a voice in order to influence how your local NHS services are provided
- have a voice in order to influence service development
- show support for your community’s health and wellbeing
- join us in promoting good quality health services for everyone
- receive news and updates through newsletters or bulletins
- get involved with health and wellbeing events, surveys and/or focus groups
- shape the membership and make sure it works in the right way for the people of North Lancashire and South Cumbria
Download previous My NHS newsletters:
To view copies of our My NHS news sent after June 2018 please use this link.