Dental services

If you are registered with a dentist you will be offered regular check-ups and can also seek advice for dental problems and pain. Visit to find out more about dental services, how to register with a dentist near you and how much treatment costs.

Dental services are commissioned by NHS England.

Need urgent dental advice?
For urgent dental treatment or advice please contact your usual dental practice in the first instance. Alternatively visit the NHS 111 service online or call 111 which can put you in touch with an urgent dental service.