The Stroke Association has produced a Directory of Services which maps stroke related services across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
The directory allows stroke survivors, their carers and families, health professionals and voluntary sector organisations to find services, activities and opportunities available for people affected by stroke.
This includes services that will:
- Provide local services to help with everyday tasks
- Increase participation in community life and peer support
- Provide useful equipment, advice or information
- Help improve communication skills
- Provide emotional support
- Provide family and carer support
Find out more by opening the directory at the link below:
Morecambe Bay Stroke Recovery Service – The Stroke Association
Morecambe Bay Stroke Recovery Service provides practical advice, emotional support and high-quality information following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, the team will work with you to identify and address your physical needs through a personalised plan, and support you to rebuild your life after stroke.
Find out more here: Morecambe Bay - Stroke Recovery Service | Stroke Association
For information on signs and symptoms, and how to avoid a stroke, please click here.